Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lilacs? Not yet . . . . .

I went back into the archives and pulled a photo of one of our lilac bushes from 2001. It's been dreary out for the past couple of days and I thought I'd brighten things up! At any rate, the our lilacs haven't' started to bloom yet. I'll post some pictures when they do. ■ Only worked an hour and a half yesterday. We've been losing/and/or rescheduling some lessons due to baseball and soccer starting up and they just didn't need me for the rest of the night. ■ I've been working on some drawings - one in particular I've been working on sketches of it for the past couple of weeks. This is the one that I'm trying to piece together from 5 photos - none of which show the whole house, and a description and "remembered" floor plan. It's quite an undertaking. ■ Off to work in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment