Thursday, January 8, 2009

My first day back at work after the gout attack. I'm still limping as I still have some gout remaining in my left foot and some in my right big toe. A couple of more days and I think I'll be fine. ■ I think I'm about 98% done with the drawing I've been working on for the past few days. Now it'll just have some sitting time and then I'll send it out on Monday, or Tuesday. ■ My next drawing will be very interesting. It's being done working off of 5 different photos of the home. Unfortunately none of the photos show the entire house and were taken over some expanse of years. To recreate this home in ink will take a combination of common sense and artistic ability. Oh, and the quick sketch you see on the left is not of that home. ■ It's cold out and I think we're due for some snow. At least Mollie loves the snow. She'll sit out in the cold and snow for hours and hours - and in the shade. ■ Oh, and now our daughter has joined the iphone club. She got the phone tonight and is loving it. ■



1 comment:

  1. This house looks very familiar to me..........could it be??? And glad you are feeling better - stay on the meds!
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete