Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gout, age, medicine, dogs, snow, . . . . . . . . .


This gout attack was much worse than the previous one. I've been on 2 canes for 3 days. Tonight I was able to do without the canes. Just going up and downstairs was the worst. It's over for now - or at least until the next attack. ■ I've made appointments with 2 of the 3 docs I need to see. Geeze, getting older is fun. ■ It snowed this afternoon. Not much - not even really enough to shovel, but it's covered the ground and streets again. ■ The picture on the left is of my cousin's wife's aunt and uncle's home - did I write that correctly??? I've got at least 2 more days of drawing on that 'till I'm done. ■ Time for bed. Goodnight. ■


2 comments:

  1. sir, i wish you well on your recovery from gout.

    best wishes from singapore,
    Shamido

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shamido, Thanks for your thoughts. This bout of gout hasn't been any fun at all.

    ReplyDelete