Monday, January 5, 2009

Gout

Yes, I've got it again. It started Friday. I figured that I had missed one dose of the med that helps prevent the gout attacks. Saturday it was a bit worse, but not too bad. Yesterday it kicked in full-throttle and today it's kickin' my xxxx. My left foot is swollen, throbbing, and feels broken. It feels like someone backed a large truck over my left foot and broke every bone in there. ■ 9:05 pm --- The foot still hurts. This gout attack was much worse than the first one. My doctor now wants me to see a rheumatologist. Now I need to add another doctor to my growing list. ■

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm sure that you already know what to do. If you already have the meds, it's good, otherwise, applying ice would help with chilling the swelling a bit.

    best regards & good luck with recovery,
    Sham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sham, - I finally got some medication and it's helping, but there's still a ways to go. I'm still getting around with the assistance of 2 canes. Hopefully it'll be much better tomorrow. Thanks,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, no more fotos of your feet. It's too much for my eyes to see!

    ReplyDelete