Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gout, gout, . . . shout it all out, . . these

. . . are the things I'm talking about . . . . ■ Ok, those are made-up different words to a song by "Tears For Fears." I wonder what ever happened to that band. ■ The pictures on the left - well the top 2 are quick sketches of a home I'm drawing next. The bottom 2 pictures are of my backyard neighbor's home. I drew it as a "fall/winter" scene - no leaves, and it's bugged me ever since. The drawing had no "life." I took it back (I hate to tell you how long ago) to make it more of a "summer/spring scene." Winter is so "dead." ■ Back to my lyrics . . . I started another gout attack on my left foot late Monday night. Tuesday morning it wasn't too bad, but rapidly got worse. I went to my doctor before I went to work and he prescribed the same med that I used before. I couldn't pick it up before work, so I went to work on 2 canes. Holly picked up the meds on her way home and I took them that night. I'm much better today. Still limping a little bit, but some of it is sciata running down my right leg. ■ Holly and her sister leave on Friday morning for a seven day cruise. Holly will be my guest blogger. Stand by for her posts!




1 comment:

  1. Holly's going on a cruise? Why isn't this on the cruise site? Still showing last year's cruise.

    ReplyDelete