Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It may not look cold . . . but you'd be wrong!


It's still cold . . . and it's supposed to be colder tomorrow. I think I need a little Caribbean . . . a little Florida Keys . . . . . a little Cancun . . . . someplace warm! ■ I've been using Holly's car - the one with the remote starter - and boy has that been a pleasure. I think that maybe I should get one for my car. I wonder how much they cost and where I'd go to get one installed. ■ One of our guitar teachers had his guitar stolen out of his car a couple of nights ago. It was his only electric guitar. The chances of getting it back are pretty poor. Bummer. ■ As I was closing the store tonight a Bullfrog fan came in. He and his mother had seen us play a few months ago at a local restaurant/bar and wanted to see us again. Actually his mother really wanted to see us again. Maybe we'll see them at one of our gigs this weekend. ■ Time to slide off to bed. Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment