Monday, August 4, 2008

Rain, rain, go away . . . . . .

Blogger's been having a problem uploading images to the blog. Some kind of internal error. Well, at least one made it. ■ It's yet another PC Paint drawing of mine. This time it's a salmon swimming upstream. We had saved a small piece of salmon from the batch I smoked on Saturday. We devoured that piece tonight and I can see why people at the party were raving over it. It is good. Or was. ■ It rained heavily on and off today. And it was so dark almost all day here. The thunderstorms just kept moving in and out. And with all the heavy rain I can see that I've got to get back up and clean the gutters, yet again. ■ I've got a dental appointment tomorrow. A little more dental work to go. ■ My CD/DVD drive stopped writing disks on Saturday. I've got to remember to take the thing out and reseat it. Maybe that'll fix it. Hopefully that'll fix it. ■



No comments:

Post a Comment