Thursday, August 7, 2008

Portrait of an aging rock star???

No star, but I am getting older. Which is good. When you think of the alternative. ■ My aging ears are plugged up again. I now have an appointment this Saturday morning with an ear, nose, throat doctor. Hopefully he/she will clean them up and I'll be able to hear again. It's rough being a musician and not be able to hear very well. ■ The salmon is still in the brine. It's been in the brine for 14 hours now. I think I'll give it another 4, or 5 hours and then I'll smoke it. This time I bought enough salmon that we'll have some left for us to nibble on. I wonder if the neighbors will want any . . . . . probably not. ■ Earlier I discovered that one of my recent posts had been reposted. I went and deleted one of them, but apparently deleted the wrong one as the one with the comments is now gone. Sorry about that folks. ■

2 comments: