Thursday, August 7, 2008

Smoked salmon . . . . . tried and true?

Yeah, it's smoked salmon. A little too salty this time. It's a mistake, but we learn from our mistakes - not our sucesses. But, it's still pretty good. And now I know (or at least I thinkI know) what I did wrong. ■ I have to say that our dogs like the smoked salmon. I gave them just a itty little bit. Now I think they're my friends forever. ■ Alanna wants the recipe. Ooo, The Recipe. Maybe that should be in quotes - "The Recipe." I'm not sure I have - in fact I'm sure I don't have a tried-and-true recipe. Let me think about it . . . . . . ■ I think I need to smoke salmon one more time before I release "The Recipe." ■ And Holly, my beautiful wife, is going up to Green Bay this weekend. This might be the time to try a toffee recipe I've been thinking about. Hmmm . . . . . maybe . . . . . . . . ■

1 comment:

  1. that was some of best salmon that I have ever tasted. Did you get the picture of the perch fry? Now that is a frying pan, thanks to you I believe

    ReplyDelete