Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mmmm . . . . it was goooood!

10:20 pm - It's hard to believe that I drew this. Of course it was drawn using PC Paint - it one try - but I'm not sure I could have done better/or worse doing it with a pen. Not what I should say being and artist - but then I've never been good at drawing ???? - yeah, what is it? All I'm going to tell you is that we had it on the grill tonight and it was delicious. That and some corn-on-the-cob. Mmmm . . . . . mama, take me home! ■ A good day today. Warm, but not too hot - relatively low humidity - very pleasant. ■ Productive day too. Got gas for the John Deere; cut the front yards; did a quick cleaning of the garage and put toys that the kids want saved back up onto the "attic" of the garage. ■ My ears are still plugged up and it's hard to hear. I've tried the ear drops that you get at the drug store to see if those won't help, but they're pretty poor. My doc's on vacation right now, but I'll call tomorrow and make an appointment. I called the doc this past Thursday, but they said he was on vacation and his "backup" was only seeing emergencies and that my hearing problem wasn't an emergency. I had to agree, but being a musician it's hard to even hear my acoustic guitar. ■ Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment