Sunday, August 3, 2008

2:50 am - It was a fun gig. Lots of people danced and enjoyed the music. We're booked there again in September and I'm already looking forward to going back. ■ The going away party we went to this afternoon was good. We're going to miss Amy. She's moving to Albuquerque, which is a long way from here. I wish they could all stay close to us. ■ The salmon I smoked for the party was a big hit. We saved ourselves a little bit of it - yes, Cheryl, the party didn't get all of it - just about 90% of it. The food at the party was delicious. I was good and only had 1 brat - just don't tell my cardiologist! ■ Tomorrow we have a few minor things to do. Changing the oil in Holly's car; mowing the rest of the lawn; cooking something on the grill; unloading the car with the gig stuff - amps, speaker cabinets, guitars, etc. ■ Medical stuff: I think I've got another ingrown toenail. And my ears have filled with wax and I need the doc to clean 'em. It's hard to hear when your ears keep closing up on you. Oh, and I've been taken off one of my meds as my A1C count dropped to normal. ■ All for now. Goodnight all. ■

No comments:

Post a Comment