Monday, January 17, 2011

Snowy . . . and off kilter . . . . .

011711_001

It’s been snowing this morning.  Not heavily, but somewhat steadily.  I’ve heard the plows go by and my next-door-neighbor Steve shoveled my sidewalks and driveway.  ■  Now I’m waiting for the home health care nurse to show up and check my blood for thinness.  I’m on a blood thinner to prevent blood clots and strokes.  ■  Yesterday and today I’ve been feeling kind of off-balance.  I’m bumping into things that I shouldn’t and slowing down on stairs so that I know exactly where my feet are.  Too much stumbling.  ■  The home health care nurse is here.  ■  It looks like I’ll be having a couple of more visits by the nurse.  ■  I see my doc tomorrow and my cardiologist next Tuesday.  ■  Back to some pen & ink work.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment