Friday, January 7, 2011

Enter your post title here. Right here! Not over there!

No picture, no fantastic post title today.  Just a post.  ■  I haven’t been feeling 100% for the past few days.  My head aches and my stomach isn’t what I’d call queasy, but it’s not quite right either.  And today my back started aching.  Please, no back problems.  I’ve been back-problem-free for quite awhile.  And it’s a little harder to breathe.  I hope this general poor feeling ends soon.  I don’t think it’s anything to call the doc about.  ■  We’re putting Bullfrog back together.  While it never disbanded we couldn’t book any gigs due to our vocalist/guitar player being unable to gig due to work.  Since then a sax/harmonica teacher at the store wanted to put together a band.  It’s been he, I, and Charlie our drummer from Bullfrog for the past few weeks.  We’ve gone through 3 bass players – the last one being Gary, our Bullfrog bass player, in just a couple of practices.  Gary has joined another band, so he’s left this one.  Now Pat, our vocalist/guitarist, has decided to try and get the band to gig out again.  We’ve got another bass player lined up – and we’ll see if this person works --- if not, I’m sliding over and playing bass.  It’s easier to get a guitar player than a bass player.  I’ll let you know what happens.  ■  It’s way past time for bed as it’s 1:00 a.m.  ‘Night.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment