Sunday, January 30, 2011

My battery is dying . . . . .

The battery on my iphone is dying.  Maybe it’s time as I’ve had it for almost 3 years (got it 3 years ago in February).  I know batteries don’t last forever, but it’s getting to the point that it won’t even last a day.  ■  My battery (my heart) seems kind of ok.  I’ve had some little pains from it today, but I’m sure it’s nothing to be concerned about.   ■  We’re supposed to get a lot of snow between, or including??? Tuesday and Wednesday.  They say it’s a blizzard coming.  I had been planning on going to the Kalo Foundation meeting on Tuesday night, but now I’m thinking NOT.  ■  For some reason the text on my post has turned from black to brown.  ???? – yup another question mark.  ■  Tuesday I’ve got to get my blood checked for “thiness”.  We’ll see how the Coumadin is doing.   ■  Bullfrog practiced today.  It went well.  Pat’s going to try and book us.  I know we can do a gig – no problem.  It’s time for bed.  ‘NIght  ■■■■■

No comments:

Post a Comment