Sunday, January 16, 2011

Me & the dogs . . . . . mom took the picture . .. .

Holly took this picture of me on the couch with one dog on each side of me.  The dogs are had to see ‘c011611_001ause they’re black, but they are there.  ■  The Bear’s won as did the Pack.  It should be a good game next weekend.  And a tough one.  ■  Since this whole heart and stroke episode this past week, I’ve noticed more and more that I’m tired after simply climbing stairs.  And maybe even more importantly that I’m getting “clumsy.”  Since I’ve been home I’ve stumbled on stairs, bumped into things I shouldn’t have bumped in to.  I wonder if that’s something residual from the stroke, or due to my heart problems?  I see my primary care physician on Tuesday and I’ll ask him.  Kind of has me wondering.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment