Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whoops . . . . haven’t blogged in awhile . . . . .

Here I think I’m busy, but I haven’t blogged in awhile.  Usually that’s part of my busyness.  Shame on me.  But, I have been busy.  ■  I’ve been working on drawings.  A lot to draw in a short amount of time.  ■  Bullfrog has one gig this weekend and two the next.  I have put some time into playing electric guitar in order to get back up to speed.   Playing dobro has me rusty with the band songs.  ■  The trip to New Orleans was fun.  Great seeing old friends and seeing new homes on the gulf coast.  And the weather was great.  Not hot, like I’m sure it’s getting now, but warm and lovely.  Nice gentle breezes blowing . . . . . mmmm . . . . and the food was absolutely fantastic.  ■  And, once again, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment