Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What’s that at the top of the stairs?

040710_001

That’s my companion Zoe.  When I go upstairs she races ahead of me and then turns around and sits and waits for me to come up.  ■  Yesterday I took off of work and met Holly for dinner.  Afterwards we attended the Kalo Foundation meeting.  It’s been months since I’ve been able to make it to a meeting.  It was good to see all of the people there.  ■  I’m very busy doing drawings.  And I’m making good progress.  I’m thinking of branching out and trying some pencil sketches.  They’re a bit easier to do and you have the luxury of fixing your mistakes with an eraser.  Pen & ink is not forgiving – working with pencils is.  I do quite a bit of quick pencil sketches of the homes I’m going to draw before I tackle the actual pen & ink drawing.  It helps to work out details and see if I’d capture everything that was important in the drawing.  ■  I’m also thinking of putting up a facebook page for the business.  What do you think?  Should I?

1 comment:

  1. Watch the South Park about FaceBook before you do. Southparkstudios.com

    ReplyDelete