Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cubs win!

041410_001

Jac never fails!  When the Cubs win the “W” flag goes up.  This is my first picture of the “W” flag this year.  Hope to be many more!  ■  I’ve been looking at possibly getting a netbook.  So today, after some research over the past couple of weeks, I went to Best Buy to take a look at them.  They only had 5 or 6 models on display.  The screens looked ok and  the keyboards were small – which I knew.  Heck, it’s basically a shrunken laptop.  At any rate I looked at them and then took a look at the iPad.  I’m sold.  No netbook for me.  They do have a problem, or two to solve with them, but talk about gorgeous. If what you need is access to the web, email, etc. this is it.  If you need spreadsheet and word processing – work type stuff then you need a laptop.  ■  More from the road . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment