Friday, April 2, 2010

Pain . . . all day, all night, Maryann . . . down . . .

040210_001 I started to write the title and it began to turn into lyrics.  ■  The pain is still constant.  Neck pain and a pulsating headache.  I’m sick of it.  And the pain in my left foot is still there – but it’s not too bad.  Certainly manageable.  At least at this point.  ■  I had thought about calling my doctor today, but decided against it.  The pain in my foot is new, manageable at this point, and it would just be another visit to the doc without any resolution.  And it might go away in a day, or two.  ■  Tomorrow:  pants measurements; drawing; cooking a large pork tenderloin and a beef roast on the grill.  Actually I’ll be slooooow cooking it on the grill with plenty of wood chips to give it that nice smokey flavor.  ■  In fact tonight I did some slow, smokey cooking of chicken breasts on the grill.  I had one and it was delicious.  ■  So, back to the song:  Does anyone remember the song?  What was the title and who sang it?  In what year was it a “hit?”  ■  Lots of questions and no answers – yet.  At least to the song . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment