Sunday, November 8, 2009

Warm Saturday . . . acoustic music . . . Metallica . .

110709_001

A beautiful day.  Warm – in the high 60s and I didn’t even get outside.  Tomorrow is supposed to be warm too.  I’ve got to clean gutters out and mow/mulch leaves.  ■  Went out to Kelsey Roadhouse for dinner and to hear the Wiggelo-s.  The Wiggelo-s are my boss and Alex the vocalist from his band Alex and The Allstars.  There were a lot of people there.  And in true fashion Buddy (my boss) had me get up and do one song.  The picture above is Holly at the restaurant.  ■  And Metallica – I’m listening to some of their songs via YouTube – Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters.  ■  Oh, and tomorrow we’re hosting our Cribbage group.  Looking forward to that.  ■  Bedtime . . . or way past it!

No comments:

Post a Comment