Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It’s been a busy week . . . . .

It has been a busy week.  I’ve been working a ton of hours due to some of our music teachers being ill this week.  Heck, I’ve even had to teach some lessons.  And may have to do the same tomorrow.  ■  Holly had a doctor’s appointment on Monday to look at her foot and see how it is healing.  It’s going well, but she has to stay off her feet as much as possible.  I guess that means that if it snows on Thanksgiving she won’t be able to go out and shovel.  Bummer.  ■  I’ve been working on a drawing of a home, but haven’t completed it yet due to more hours at work – less time for drawing.  ■  It’s time for bed for me.  I’ve got lots of food shopping to do before I have to work at noon tomorrow.  ■ 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Holly.

    Alanna & Bill

    ReplyDelete