Saturday, November 28, 2009

Handrails and set lists . . . . .

112809_003

Aside from eating turkey and caramel-apple pie, we got our handrail put up. It’s been a long time coming, but I bought new brackets a week ago, but just didn’t have the time to get it put up.  And who comes to my rescue – Jac.  Not only his he good with mechanical stuff like cars (mechanical things like cars have always a mystery to me), but he can also find his way around general house things.  I’m not so

112809_002

good at that.  And to set the record straight – I was around to hold the rail up while Jac actually attached it to the wall.  Thanks, Jac!   ■  Holly’s foot is slowly healing.  She and Ellyn (our band photographer’s wife and good friends) is over to have dinner and watch a movie or two.  ■  We have a gig tonight at AJ’s Horsin’ Around.  It doesn’t start until 10:00 pm – 10:00 – 2:00 am.  It’s a long night.  I won’t get home until after 3:00.  That’s the set list for tonight on the left.  ■  On to the gig shortly . . . . . ■

No comments:

Post a Comment