Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Feet . . . I think I’m ok . . . . .

This is, I think, something I’ll have to deal with for the rest of my life --- gout/arthritis/pain/limping/hopping/ . . . ok, maybe not hopping – but I’m not sure about that . . . . .   My gout attack on my right foot went-away.  I woke up with typical gout symptoms in my right foot.  I waited awhile before I call my doctor – then convinced that it was a gout attack I called my doctor’s office.  They advised me to call my rheumatologist, which I did.  Long-story-short – my gout disappeared.  Good and bad.  Good ‘cause it went-away, but bad, because my rheumatologist couldn’t stick a needle in the affected area and withdraw fluid – so they could test for gout.  This is long enough. . . . .  ■  Our luthier has found a full-time job with a guitar manufacturer.  This leaves a lot of hours that he worked now free – which I think/hope gives me more hours.  We’ll see.  ■  Time for bed. . . . . . . . night . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment