Monday, November 16, 2009

Gigs, a game, operations, drs. appts. . . . .

111609_001

I’ve got a doctor’s appointment tomorrow morning.  Maybe I can find out why my left foot has been hurting for a few weeks.  ■  Holly goes for an operation on one of her feet on Wednesday.  She’ll be laid up for 6 weeks.  ■  Our niece Leah is in the hospital.  They’re still doing tests to find out what is ailing her.  Hopefully she’ll get out without any operations.  Cross your fingers and pray for her.  ■  Got a gig this weekend.  I’ve got to get posters made for another gig at the same venue and bring them with me when we play there.  ■  And I’m sure you’re wondering what the game is.  It’s called “Circle the Cat”.  You’ll have to try it.  Just got to the URL:  http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html  and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment