Wednesday, September 2, 2009

X-Rays, gout, stools, and video . . . . . .

090209_001

Went to the hospital and got an x-ray of my right shoulder.  It’s been giving me some minor pain for the last few months.  Nothing debilitating – just irritating.  The doc thinks it’s probably impingement.  From a medical website:  “Impingement syndrome is a common shoulder condition seen in aging adults.”  That probably nails it – aging adults.  ■  Gout:  Just when it seems that my bout with gout is about over – it seems to be inching back.  Lovely.  ■  Stools:  that’s a snapshot of the 2 stools I bought.  They’re nice and sturdy and should last a long, long time.  ■  Video:  I discovered a video creation website that looks promising.  I need some time to check it out and experiment.  Then maybe I can post a video on this blog.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment