Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fire’s on!

092609_001

The fireplace is on.  Must be the start of the season.  It’s 51º out, so I guess it’s about time.  ■  I’ve had a headache for the past few days – almost a week.  I just can’t get rid of it.  And here I thought I was done with headaches.  Maybe the meds just aren’t working anymore.  ■  Holly did a whole chicken in the oven tonight accompanied by mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.  It was delicious.  Especially the asparagus.  Best asparagus I’ve ever had.  Hands down.  ■  Got the grass cut today – finally.  I just haven’t had the time and I needed to get some more gas for the mower.  ■  Holly and I also went out and looked at stoves today.  We’ve needed a new stove for years.  At any rate we decided on one and it will be delivered and installed in October.  About time.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment