Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another Pen and Ink, cooking, cutting . . . . .

090609_001

The drawing on the right is of one of my brothers-in-law’s home.  It’s a Christmas gift, so he won’t see it for awhile.  ■  Holly and I made fajitas tonight.  Skirt steak, green peppers, onions along with a ginger-mango sauce.  Delicious.  ■  Our next-door-neighbors are having a party tomorrow to celebrate the life of their cousin Jack that passed away a couple of months ago.  I’m doing the cooking of the ribs and chicken.  I’ve got, I think, 9 slabs of ribs and a bunch of boneless chicken breasts to cook.  I’ll be using two Webers to get is all done.  ■  And the pickups for my Telecaster project came in.  Now I can put the guitar together and play it.  I’ll take some pics.  ■  And the cutting – I cut my right index finger washing knives tonight.  Not a bad cut, but it’s not good for an artist and musician to cut their fingers.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment