Friday, September 4, 2009

Green Bay – Bay Perch – fish fry . . . . . .

090409_001

Talk about yummy . . . . Holly brought back several pounds of Bay Perch – perch caught out of Green Bay.  Delicious.  We cooked/fried several fillets in the pan you see in the picture.  Is it a big pan?  Yes it is.  When I brought it home to season it, I found that it would not fit in our oven – and I didn’t have the handle on yet.  It’s that big.  The only way I could season it was to put in on our grill.  As you can see it really just fits on our grill.  At any rate, the fish was delicious.  ■  We watched the Cubs game tonight with Jac out across-the-street-neighbor.  Cubs lost.  Then we watched some of the Rambo movies.  ■  I did talk with our son tonight.  Everything is fine with him.  I wish he were back home, but he’s liked the Navy and that’s good.  ■  Time for bed – yet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment