Thursday, September 3, 2009

Drawing . . . cooking . . . . . .

090309_001

I finished this yesterday.  It’s a drawing of my mother-in-law’s next-door-neighbor’s home.  They’ve been so good to her over the years that I wanted to do something for them.  ■  The gout attack on my right foot is in full swing.  I’ve just taken the med for it and hopefully by tomorrow morning it will have quieted down. As it is right now it’s hard for me to walk without a cane.  ■  It should be a quiet weekend.  I think we’re doing a perch fish fry tomorrow night.  I think Holly really wants me to dig out the large frying pan and do the fish on the grill.  This large frying pan just fits on my Weber grill.  If I do use it I’ll take pictures.  ■  Sunday our next-door-neighbors are having a memorial for their cousin Jack that passed away recently.  I’m doing the cooking for that – ribs on the grill.  ■  Monday the store is closed.  So, it’s a long, long weekend for me.  I’ve got lots to do.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment