Saturday, October 9, 2010

. . . a long time . . . . . . . . .

100910_001

Some household repairs take a long time.  I don’t want to tell you how long this has taken, but it’s measured in years rather than months, weeks, or days.  The repair?:  The stopper on our master bath was missing a small piece which wouldn’t enable it to stay up, or down with any certainty.  I’ve probably thought about this for the past X number of weeks, months, days, and finally today I went and bought the needed part.  Mind you I haven’t installed it yet . . . so it’s not yet fixed.  I can tell you that I had to spend about $7 for the part – actually the purchase was for a bunch of bundled parts – I just need one!  ■  Holly and I were talking and we’ve decided to do ribs tomorrow.  Terry – I can’t even come close to your ribs, but I will try.  Pictures tomorrow of the prep and cooking.  ■  Need I say it again?  TFB.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment