Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drawing and a sore shin . . . . .

102710_001

Lots done, or worked on today.  The Hyundai goes in on Monday to be fixed for the damage done by the dumb deer.  I’ve been driving 40+ years and have been able to avoid hitting any deer.  This one just came over the guard rail and right into the car.  Didn’t see him/her coming as the slope beyond the guard rail was below my field of vision and – bam!  There it was!  ■  I’ve been doing some drawing.  The sketch above will be for my cousin and his wife that will be imprinted on a thank you card.  It’s a sketch of their porch – at least part of it.  ■  Somehow I’ve banged up my right shin.  It’s swollen and black and blue.  I don’t remember hitting it on anything, but I may have on the boat and not noticed it.  It’s sore and not getting any better at the moment.  ■  Cut the back yard this afternoon and mulched up the leaves on the lawn.  I need to do the front tomorrow.  ■  Next Thursday Holly will have an operation on her left foot.  She says it shouldn’t be too bad, but I’m worried.  You have to worry about any operation.  ■  I’ve been experimenting with the Brushes application on my ipad.  It’ really neat and I’ve done a couple of “paintings” on it that are pretty good, if I do say so myself.  The best thing is that I’m getting better at each new painting.  ■  Yeah, TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment