Monday, October 4, 2010

I should be asleep . . . . .

but I’m not.  I have been asleep, but woke up a few minutes ago – not sleepy – so I thought I’d write a post.  ■  This old looking photo was taken about a week ago of the neighborhood tr100410_001io – (left to right) Steve, Steve (me), and Jac.  Just out on our patio having a drink and talking.  ■  I remembered yesterday to disconnect the hose from the outside spigot.  I think that, on average, our first frost comes around October 7th.  Now I’ve got to lay it out in the yard to drain it; then put it away for the winter.  ■  And speaking of winter – the temps have dropped.  It looks like we’re starting this week out with low 60s and climb a bit to the 71º mark on Wednesday.  I think that’s when I’ll cut the lawn.  ■  Holly gave her bother Barry the pen & ink of him and his 2 St. Bernards.  She said he liked it.  I’m glad.  ■   Time to get back in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment