Monday, August 9, 2010

Lights . . . camera . . . . party!

080910_001

Holly put up white lights on our pine trees that are on one side of your patio.  These are for the upcoming party on Saturday, but actually they’ll probably stay up all year.  We had done this a few years ago, but when they came down they stayed down.  Now they’re back up!  ■  My next door neighbor got up on my ladder and painted the shutters on one side of our house.  It looks great.  Much thanks to him.  He gave me the rest of the paint, so now I’ll have to do the remaining shutters.  ■  I do wish the humidity would vanish.  The heat I can stand – the humidity – no.  It really kills me.  ■  I do have some painting that I must do this week.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow and I can paint the patio door.  Got to see if I have a brush, or if I have to get one.  ■    About time for bed.  Night.  ■ 

1 comment: