Saturday, August 7, 2010

Faded memories . . . . . .

080610_001 Did you ever have an epiphany when looking at something?  Something you looked at brought back a faded memory.  And then you wonder if the memory is real, imagined, or a combination of the two.  I looked at a ball jar tonight and it brought back a memory (real, or imagined) that I had buried a “time capsule” in one in the backyard.  I know I’ve always thought about doing that, but it seems that I may have carried through on it 20+ years ago.  I know I scrawled some stuff on paper and tossed it into a couple of holes in walls in our house along with a few coins.  At some point someone will remodel our home and find that stuff.  It should be interesting for them . . . but I’m not sure about the ball jar.  Did I, or didn’t I.  Was it an intention, or did I follow through on it?  Faded memories from the corners of my mind . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment