Monday, August 2, 2010

A clean house is a . . .

080210_001

My next-door-neighbor Steve has a power washer – a device that you hook up to your hose and then it fires the water out the other end under great pressure.  He and I used that to clean the outside of my house.  Between that and some cleaning stuff that Holly found (that also hooked up to the hose) we were able to make the house sparkle.  Ok, maybe it doesn’t sparkle, but is sure looks much better.  And we used the power washer on the patio.  It looks 100% better.  I’m thinking I should invest in one as I could use it a few times during the summer.  ■  Bullfrog went from having one gig in August to three.  Two private parties and one bar gig.  That’s good.  Keep ‘em coming.  ■  I’ve got to finish up the church drawing tomorrow and get posters made and delivered for the upcoming bar gig.  ■  Abby, our new dog, is coming along just fine.  She’s gaining more confidence daily and we noticed that her fur has grown over an old wound that she had on the top of her head.  She sure is a sweet dog.  And Zoe seems to like her too.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment