Friday, August 20, 2010

Cozy . . . . . .

082010_001

This is what I look at every night when I go to bed.  Zoe at the foot of the bed and Abby snuggled-up about as close as you can get to Holly.  If you try and drag Abby off, she just snuggles closer to Holly.  How she can get closer I don’t know, but she really digs in.  How do I get them off the bed so I can get in? – dog biscuits.  Yup, I use dog biscuits to lure them off the bed so I can get on.  It doesn’t stop them from getting back on the bed – and Abby nestling right in-between us.  Boy does she need love.  She just can’t get close enough to us.  ■  Gig tomorrow.  It’s a private party – I think a 50th birthday bash.  Should be fun.  ■  Time fer bed.  ■ 

1 comment:

  1. Same scene at my house...just switch the dogs out for cats.

    ReplyDelete