Thursday, May 6, 2010

. . . lots going on . . . . .

050510_001

and it’s fun!  ■  It’s always fun – and productive – to have lots going on.  I’m busy, but that’s good.  Just wish it were bringing in money.  ■  The sketch in this post is a first attempt to draw the home we’ll be renting for our daughter’s wedding.  I’ve drawn it to put on invitations for a pre-wedding party.  I’ll mail those out tomorrow, so I’ll post the final edition in the next couple of days.  I don’t want to spoil the drawing for those on the invitation list.  ■  I’ve started on another drawing, which I had planned on scanning and putting up on the customer’s web page, but I’m a little behind.  ■  Parties – my neighbor Jac, is having another one of his fabulous summer parties.  Can’t wait.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment