Sunday, May 9, 2010

Good gig, cold beer, and shrimp on the barbie . . .

050910_001

Before I forget – happy Mother’s Day.  ■  Had a pretty good gig this afternoon.  Nice crowd – not as large as we’d like, but it was Mother’s Day, so I wouldn’t expect a huge one.  ■  We did shrimp and scallops on the grill tonight.  Delicious.  ■  The note card above is our invitation to the rehearsal dinner.  It’s a quick pencil drawing of the home that we’re renting and where we’re hosting the party.  Should be fun.  ■  Finally got the guitar that I purchased last December back from being setup.  In all fairness I kept telling our setup guy to put my guitar on the back burner and work on the customer’s first.  I’ll post a picture of it sometime this week.  It’s a very unique guitar for a Fender.  ■  I’ve got two drawing finished that I need to ship out this week.  In one I have to finish drawing in pink flamingos.  Don’t ask.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment