Sunday, February 14, 2010

Two gigs . . . and I’m tired and sore . . . . .

021410_001

We had two gigs this weekend.  The first one was Friday night where we played in a very nice venue on a large stage.  But we were contracted to play from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am.  Those are late hours.  I didn’t get home until after 3:00 am and then not to bed until 4:00 am.  I was so tired and sore – every muscle ached.  ■  The gig on Saturday night was great!  We played at “Da Bear’s Den” in Fox Lake, IL.  It’s a very nice place with a great staff and delicious food.  We got to the gig early for dinner.  We both had a burger and fries.  The burger was excellent, but the fries were the best fries I’ve ever had – ever.  ■  Today, Sunday, we’re just kicking back.  Holly’s making soup and I’m working on a drawing.  A lazy Sunday.  Love ‘em.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment