Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Home again, but the snow is falling . . . . .

022210_001

Good to be out of the hospital and back home.  The snow is falling.  Not a lot of accumulation, but enough.  ■  Made some additions/changes to the Kalo Foundation website.  That took some time, but I still have more to go.  ■  Between drawing – and I really need to devote more time to that, the Kalo website, and work – the minutes in my day are really eaten-up!  ■  And it looks as if my poor, old, desk clock may have bitten the dust.  It was stuck on 8:45 when I got home yesterday.  I changed the battery, reset the clock and now when I look at it it’s back to 8:45 and not going anywhere forward fast – or maybe slow.  I’ll have to replace it as I do depend on it when I’m in my office.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment