Sunday, February 21, 2010

Home again, home again, gigity gig . . . . .

. . . Out of the hospital just to cook a little pig!022110_001  ■  Yes, I’m finally out of the hospital.  They released me around 4:30 pm.  Holly and I quickly drove to Jewel to get a med I was prescribed.  Luckily we got there before the pharmacy closed.  While I waited to the med, Holly drove up to Sam’s Club and picked up some ribs – which I did on the grill.  Delicious.  ■  Being in the hospital for a few days has put me behind schedule on drawing and updating the Kalo website.  Got some catchin’ up do.  ■  Lots to do tomorrow:  make some doctor’s appts, do some drawing, do some updates on the Kalo website.  ■  At any rate, it’s great to be back home in comfortable surroundings.  Nothing like home, sweet, home.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment