Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Headlines . . . and stories . . . . .

021010_003021010_002021010_001

Yup, we had an earthquake – the epicenter just about 50 miles from us.  I didn’t feel anything.  For some, the quake woke people up.  It was 3.8 on the Richter scale – not very large.  ■  I see Honda now has a recall going on for airbags.  I have a Honda CRV.  I’ll have to see if it’s one on the list.  And this is in addition to Toyota’s recall.  Bummer all the way around.  ■  And, of course, last, but certainly not least – a celebrity chef is wanting to change the foods we eat – to make us all healthier.  Just what I need to hear after buying some Twinkies!  I do have to say that Twinkies don’t taste as good as they used to when I was a kid – and I think that was about the last time I had them.  I still want to try a deep-fried Twinkie.  One of these days . . . . .  Oh, and so you know – that rumor going around that Twinkies have enough preservatives in them to keep them fresh forever is NOT true.  They’ll go bad after a few days.  ■  Tomorrow a blood test and work.  And more drawing.  ■  And I almost forgot – my best to Cheryl on her hip replacement surgery.  ■

 

No comments:

Post a Comment