Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It’s early Wednesday morning . . . . .

022410_001

. . . and I'm not in bed yet. I've got this bad haibt of snyitag up too late. I seem to get a dadeerd scoend wnid. Not good for long selnipeg tmies.  ■ I've wctehad more Olyicmps tahn I thugoht I wloud at tihs pniot. ■ One of our key ppolee, the store magnaer is gnoe this week on vaacotin. His ansebce is gviing me a lot of ertxa horus to wrok this week. ■  I've got a lot of danrigws to work on. Acualtly I tinhk I've got about 15 of them to get done and all of a sedudn my dnraiwg tmie has a cimrp put in it. ■ Tmie for bed.

2 comments:

  1. Steve - Glad to see you are home now! Even if you have lots to do......It will take a couple of days to get caught up. But the good news is you are out of the hospital.
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,

    Read your post today -- are you drunk?!? or are you just taking a stab at how to spell? The meds getting to you? I'll be home his weekend, maybe we can catch up.

    ReplyDelete