Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain and my back feels like it’s going out . . . . .

050609_002

It started raining this afternoon.  Not hard, but fairly steady.  The water coming over the gutters reminds me that I need to get up there and do some gutter cleaning.  ■  My last gout attack hasn’t completely gone away.  It’s still stubbornly hanging around in my left foot.  And today my back feels like it’s about to go out.  ■  Band practice tonight.  We’re working on a couple of new songs.  Heck, we added a new one at the last gig – at the gig.  But these two new ones will take a little more practice to get just right.  ■  8:00 pm – had band practice.  It went well, except Charlie, our drummer, didn’t show up.  Charlie – where are you?  ■  11:30 pm – Gout.  Is that gout “.” period, or should it be “gout!” with an exclamation point?  I’m sick of gout attacks and this last one just hasn’t gone away.  It’s moved around in my left foot – bottom-left; bottom-middle; ankle-and-bottom;, but it hasn’t gone away.  ■  And gout isn’t the thing that’s really on my mind.  Where’s Johnna?  That’s my biggest mystery right now.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment