Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lilacs are beginning to bloom . . .

050909_001

Our lilac bushes are beginning to bloom.  They’re beautiful in the spring.  Too bad they don’t stay like that all summer.  ■  Finally got to cut the grass today.  It sure needed it.  Thank goodness for my John Deere.  Walking and cutting my lawn is a real pain – especially in my left foot.  This dang gout attack just won’t quite quit.  ■  Our electric dog fence is broken.  I think the village cut the wire when they put in a new piece of sidewalk last year.  The dogs never knew it (and I didn’t know it either), but Mollie has started to wander down the block.  I replaced the batteries in both collars, but Mollie still crosses the fence line.  I’ll have to call the dog fence people Monday morning.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment