Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lots done . . . except gutters . . . . . .

051309_001

I did a lot done today.  Got estimates for Holly’s car repair; did another sketch of a home in Alabama; did a sketch of the home our daughter is buying (not on my list); made changes/additions to the Kalo Foundation website (www.kalofoundation.org); but I didn’t clean our gutters!  If it’s not raining Wednesday morning – that’s my job.  ■  Did steaks on the grill tonight.  Delicious.  ■  And why am I up this early Wednesday morning (12:30 am)?  I had a dream about a raccoon and I needed to close our bedroom window – so the raccoon can’t get in.  Ok, it’s a 2nd story window and I can’t imagine a raccoon being able to get in through it, but  . . . . . ■  If I get a chance tomorrow I’ll cut our lawn.  It’s about ready and it’ll be too long if I wait until the weekend.  ■  The weekend will be busy – a gig and then the Lombard Lilac Parade.  I’m a judge at the Lilac Parade and have been for I guess the past 3, 4, or 5 years.  Hard to remember.  ■  Hopefully the raccoons are sleeping.  Time for me to go back to bed too.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment