Monday, December 22, 2008

These pics are getting boring . . . . . .

Boring . . . . . if not to you, then at least to me. I have too many pictures of our lovely dogs. And, I think, mostly in the same postitions --- lying on our couch. ■ I think I've got another gout attack (if that's what you call it???) My left ankle began hurting again last this afternoon. I just started on my "anti-gout" medication - but maybe too late to prevent this occurance. Ah, who knows? ■ The last 'out of state' Christmas drawing went out this morning. $27 odd was the cost for sending it. I only charge $15 for shipping. I don't intend to make money shipping, but I don't intend to lose it either. That's life. ■ Sold a bass guitar and bass amp today. That's good news. I wish I could sell 20 guitars and amps every day. ■ Just took my night-time meds. I don't think I can take any pain meds for my gout-infested-ankle yet, so I'll just have to live with it. I really detest having to take so many meds. ■ I still need to shop for Christmas . . . . . . stay with me . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment