Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Too long . . . . . .

Too long? Yes, way too long since my last post. I apologize. I always want to post a picture with every post, but sometimes I just don't have a good picture to post - including tonight. Geeze - and me with an iphone with a great camera built in. ■ I did get a great thank-you email today. It really made my day. And the thank-you included a picture. Well, thank-you, Billie. It made my day. ■ Tomorrow our son goes back to San Diego and the Navy. We'll miss him terribly. Heck, I'm already missing him and he's not even gone yet! ■ Tomorrow is new year's eve. Our band has a gig up in Power's Lake, Wisconsin. We played up there a few weeks ago and had a great time. We're looking forward to the gig. ■ It's time for bed. That's getting to be a familiar ending to a lot of my posts. Hmmm . . . . . maybe I should try to post earlier, or maybe do more posts. Hmmm . . . . . . . . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment