Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pictures . . . yes, we've got pictures . . . . . .

Jac asked for some photos of the Rock U concert. The picture on the left is of one of the Rock U bands performing. I took about 160 pictures at the event and posted them at: www.shrandahl.com/drwoods

And our bandmate/photographer took around 130 pictures at our last gig. I'll have to get those up tomorrow - actually today since it's 12:40 am. ■ Sleep: I'm having a hard time getting to sleep. It used to be that I'd be able to close my eyes and 20 seconds later I'd be sleeping. Now I get tired, hop in bed and boom! - I'm awake - not sleepy. So I end up staring at the ceiling for an hour, give up and get up and on the pc - hoping that will get me sleepy. My sleep patterns have been changing. ■ Cold. Burrrrr. It's 8 degrees out. Way too cold for me. And we're going to have more of this cold along with some snow. Burrrr. ■





2 comments:

  1. It might sound silly, but when I'm lying awake in bed like that, I'll tell myself, "Ok, if I'm still awake in 5 minutes, I'll get out of bed and [insert some tedious task that needs to get done]." It seems too easy to be true, but I'm usually able to drift back to sleep, either because (a) I *really* don't want to do that task, or (b) I avoid looking at the clock again (to check on the 5 minutes I gave myself). I'm not going to say it's foolproof, but I also can't tell you the last time I balanced my checkbook at 3am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it were that "easy." I have kids to worry about; dogs that sleep with me and lay on my legs; and other "stuff."

    ReplyDelete