Sunday, December 21, 2008

Full circle . . . . .

We received a Christmas card from Alanna and Bill. As you can see Alanna is using the drawing of her home for her cards. And, as you can see, their home graces the cover of my book. ■ And speaking of my book, I've got to look and see how many new drawings I've done since I last published. Business has been slow this year - yes, my business reflects the slowdown in our economy too. ■ Made chili this afternoon. Turned out pretty good. I was going to smoke the meat, as I usually do, but it was -5° (minus 5 degrees!) out and I said, "Nope, I'm not going out in this cold." At any rate the chili turned out well despite not smoking the meat. ■ I've got a split in my right-hand index finger. It kind of hurts to hold anything using that finger. I wonder what causes those splits. Yet something else to wonder about . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve - it is a full circle and means alot to me. You did it all so greatly! Happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wimp. It wasn't that cold. It was up to minus 3 by 4 PM! Didn't you see that Steve, Marty and I got out and cleared our driveways?

    ReplyDelete